Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Super Easy Fall Floral Arrangement


 It's no secret that I love flowers and I would love to have a fresh floral arrangement in my house at all times, but that's not always possible. Fresh cut flowers are very expensive, and although I usually get mine from the half off bin (sometimes they look just as good as the full price ones!) it's still a luxury for me to purchase them. 

I was at Hobby Lobby when I saw an absolutely beautiful pre-made bouquet. The colors were perfect for fall so I purchased it (with my 40% off coupon of course!) and figured I would put it in a vase and that would be that. 

When I got home, I came across a small, square glass vase that I had snagged from my brother's wedding. I still had the green leaf-like material that went around the outside of the arrangement and I had an idea! My new fall bouquet would be perfect in there! It looked good, but I thought two bouquets would really fill it out so I went back to "The Lobby" and got another. It now looks amazing! Some of those fake flowers look really bad, but this one is made with quality faux flowers and doesn't look very fake at all! And it could not have been easier!
 
Now I have a gorgeous centerpiece on my table all season long-or honestly, all year long if I so desire. It's perfect for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday since it sits so low on the table. You can still pass food over it! And isn't the food the important thing?

All I did was bend the stems of the bouquets to make them fit nicely in the vase. THAT'S IT! It literally takes two minutes to make this centerpiece-but no one can tell! It looks store bought! If you want to make it more secure you can use that green floral foam to anchor the flowers in better, but honestly, it's just sitting on your table. You really don't need it. I made sure to put the flowers in oppositely so each side would be different.

View from the top!

Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment