Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!

I'm going to try something for the month of January, not quite a New Year's Resolution, just something new for the new year!

Inspired by Erin Napier's Daily Journal (one of my fave "blogs"), I am going to try and write or at least post something every day. For the past seven years now, Erin (HGTV's newest rising star!) has written only about the good things that happen to her every single day. It's proof positive that even on your worst day, something good still happens! I think that is a great way to start out the new year!

My posts may not always be long or involved - maybe just a picture - but I am seriously going to give this a try! Now that I'm thinking about this though, maybe I should have waited until February to start this endeavor. You know, since there are only 28 days in that month!

Hope everyone out there has a safe and wonderful New Year's Eve whether it be sitting on your couch (what I want to do!) or partying it up with a champagne toast at midnight.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment