Friday, October 28, 2016

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Sweet Home Indiana-the inaugural post!

I am a writer stuck in the body of an office worker. After getting on the blog bandwagon, I was inspired to start my own. Especially since blogs tend to combine several things I love-writing, photography, and usually food! It's like having your own magazine! I can write about anything that tickles my fancy that day whether it be decorating, a movie I saw, or an awesome new dish I made. I am the editor in chief here!

I've been writing my whole life and I love it. I've only recently figured out it's what I was born to do. You know that little voice in your head or that thing you just keep coming back to and can't stop thinking about. After getting (way) off track with the allure of being offered less than $10 an hour and no insurance to go into retail management (and several other jobs in between), I am back baby! It's time to put this college education to good use...who knows where it might lead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment