Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Perfect Little Primroses


Fresh flowers are always an awesome addition to your home decor. They instantly brighten a room and definitely brighten your day! 

But having fresh flowers on hand at all times isn't always possible. They can be expensive! I usually like to shop the "expired" flowers at Kroger (they usually look just as good and cost half the price!) But, even buying half off flowers can get expensive. I've actually taken to making my own faux floral arrangements, but there's just something about fresh flowers that even the nicest fake ones can't beat!

The other day, I stopped at Aldi's and in the checkout lane they had several different colors of primroses in colorful pots for only 99 cents! Now I can afford that! I got a bright, sunny, happy, little yellow one!

I have a gorgeous blue and white asian-inspired flower pot that last Spring held some "tete-a-tete" daffodils and I've been looking for something to fill it with here lately. I totally spaced when planting bulbs this year and forgot to save a few back for it. Apparently, it was meant to be, because the primroses look perfect in it!

Take a look!

The primroses looked cute in their little yellow pot, but they look amazing in the blue and white one! Switching out a generic store flower pot for a nicer one really helps take your home decor to another level.


I think I have a new favorite flower!


Instantly elevated!


I love the pops of orange in the middle! And the pop of Spring they bring to my house!



No comments:

Post a Comment