Thursday, February 1, 2018

Valentine's Day Hydrangea Wreath!


It's February! And that means it's time for all things Valentine's! As you know I love decorating for holidays and Valentine's Day is no exception! I love pink and red color combos, I love hearts, and I most definitely love flowers! I guess I just love Valentine's Day!

Wreaths are always an important and favorite part of my home decor and Valentine's Day is no different. Last year I made an Argyle Heart Wreath for Valentine's Day and I love it. But I've gotten so used to having a wreath on the outside and inside of every door of my house, so I had to make another one! Plus, it's really just so much fun!

 My hydrangea wreaths are among my best sellers at craft shows, so I decided to make one in the colors of love ~ pink, red, and off-white! This wreath can really go for any time of the year, but it's extra perfect for Valentine's Day! I also upped the ante and added a burlap bow for something different. You gotta mix it up sometimes.

Keep an eye out! A wreath just like this may end up at one of my craft shows! I was actually going to make a DIY tutorial for this wreath, but I figured why give out my secrets?!? Buy the book! Or in this case, buy the wreath!

This is how it all starts out!

And this is the end result! I really love this wreath! It's easy to see why they are so popular!


Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment