Monday, February 20, 2017

Meanwhile, back inside...


Spring is in full bloom inside my house!

These are my Valentine's flowers that my husband got for me this year. They were completely closed on the fourteenth and here it is less than a week later and they have definitely opened! He said, "It's the gift that keeps on giving," and indeed it is!

I have the best husband! He knew I couldn't wait for my spring flowers so he got me these gorgeous red (my fave) tulips! Also, I told him not to spend $50 on roses when he could get them for $10 any other day of the year. So he did good! I love them!

Here are my tulips on Valentine's Day.

And here they are today! Gorgeous!!! They just make me so happy!

Having a bit of greenery and a pop of color in the house truly brightens my day!


And here's my amaryllis that I've got blooming in the middle of February. I got it on sale around Christmas and never got around to planting it until maybe a month ago. I was wondering if it was actually going to bloom and lo and behold one day I saw a snippet of green popping out. It's been growing like crazy ever since!

 
Here was my amaryllis a couple weeks ago. I love how you can see the different layers of the leaves! It's so cool! This is my first amaryllis, can you tell? I hope that bit of mold in the dirt doesn't bother anything.

It's really grown a lot in the past few weeks! It gets a little bit taller every day! I can't wait for it to bloom!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment