Sunday, November 12, 2017

DIY Rustic Fall Floral Arrangement


Last year around Thanksgiving I made an awesome faux floral arrangement for the centerpiece of my Fall table. It was so beautiful and easy to make that I had been dying to make another one this year. I also wanted to make something to put on my little table at my craft shows to dress it up a bit.

This year's arrangement is a little less formal and not necessarily for my dining room table. It's more rustic Fall farmhouse style with it's yellow and red Fall flowers, orange hydrangeas, and cotton stems, and of course, it's mason jar vase!

I went to Hobby Lobby and got several different Autumn picks. If you're unfamiliar with what a pick is, it's the little flowers, pumpkins, and Fall accoutrements that have a stem or something to stick in a wreath or floral arrangement. I also got a single Ball mason jar there to put them in.

When I got home, I arranged the flowers the way that I liked them best and tied them off with a rubber band. That way, they would stay in place and not flop all over the jar. Then, I simply put them in the mason jar! That's it! Easy!

Use as many picks as you need to fill the jar and whatever kinds you like! I was going for a Fall mix and I really liked the tall berries sticking out of the flowers. It added more height. I also really liked the fact that there were some leaves in with the flowers to give it some interest. And of course, you can't go wrong with a cotton stem! 


I arranged the flowers how I liked them best.


And then I rubberbanded them together at the base of the flowers to hold them in place.


Simply put them in the jar and you're finished! A perfect Fall floral arrangement for anywhere you need a pop of Fall color!



No comments:

Post a Comment