Wednesday, November 22, 2017

More Fall Wreaths!


Thanksgiving is almost here, which signals the end of Fall and the beginning of the Christmas season in most people's books!

I thought I'd share the rest of my Fall wreaths before it's too late! I did so well at my first craft show that I decided to enter another one a few weeks later! They are actually a lot of fun! I am planning on doing some more shows in the Spring and again next Fall as well! Now I just need to work on restocking my inventory!

It makes me really happy and proud when someone buys one of my wreaths! I hope they cherish them for a long time as part of their seasonal décor and love them as much as I do!

If you missed my post last month about my first set of Fall Wreaths, you can see it here!

Follow my Facebook page (sweethomeindiana1) for more updates!






















No comments:

Post a Comment