Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Easy Pumpkin Pancakes!



I love IHOP's pumpkin pancakes! I've tried to recreate them at home using several different recipes and nothing ever comes close. Plus, pancakes are really hard to make! It seems like they either don't get done enough or they get burned. Well, fear no more. I have found the best tasting and easiest pumpkin pancakes to make at home-and they may even rival IHOP's!

I was at Meijer the other day and came across Hungry Jack Complete Pumpkin Spice Pancake mix! Yes, complete. As in, just add water. You know I had to try them! I also picked up some sugar free butter flavored syrup, which also just so happened to be made by Hungry Jack, to go with them since we are now doing Weight Watchers (more on than later!)

I usually don't like anything "sugar free" for several reasons, but my husband insisted we try it since it was only one Weight Watcher point for a quarter cup. One of the reasons why I don't normally do sugar free anything is because it usually just tastes so fake and has a bad after taste. This syrup proved me wrong. It was good! Just make sure you heat it first. I had some cold and some heated up and it was way better hot. And the pancakes...OMG. Delicious! Maybe even better than IHOP. Certainly better than any I've made before! I highly suggest picking some up! It was the perfect fall Sunday morning breakfast! Now I wish I had a waffle maker so I could use it to make pumpkin waffles!



For all you "weight watchers" out there, throw on some whipped butter and (zero point!!!) Fat Free Reddi-Wip for an awesome low point breakfast! Heck, it's perfect this way for anyone, not just fellow WW followers!

And just an FYI...this post is NOT brought to you by anyone but me, myself, and I! Just in case you were wondering! I just like sharing things that make my life better!

No comments:

Post a Comment