Thursday, December 15, 2016

O Christmas Tree!

I discovered while decorating for Christmas last year that apparently I have a thing for Christmas Trees. So naturally, I decided to go all in and start collecting them! Here are a few of my favorite trees to get you in the mood for Christmas!

This is the newest tree in my collection. I am obsessed with bottle brush trees and now I finally have one!

I love green and red for Christmas. It's so classic.

 But, I also love the multi-colored Christmas decor as well. I got this ornament tree at Target half off the day after Christmas! Gotta love when that happens!

I wish I would have bought another one of these trees to make a cluster of three. They always say to do uneven numbers in design.

Someone made my husband this tree a long time ago. When you get married sometimes you "inherit" some really hideous stuff you then have to incorporate into your home, but I really love this tree!

My mom made this tree out of cookies like three years ago and we just store it in a ziploc baggie every year and bust it out again. It's got a few areas where it has broken, but overall it still looks great!

These were my first tree purchases when I moved into my first apartment.

This is my most special tree ~ a vintage light up Christmas Tree that was my great-grandma's!

No comments:

Post a Comment