Wednesday, March 29, 2017

DIY Easter Egg Wreath!


It's Easter time and Wreath Wednesday is here again! What better way to greet your guests than with this awesome Easter Egg Wreath on your front door?

 Made out of plastic Easter eggs, it is easy to make and easy on the wallet! It doesn't get much better than that!

Every door deserves a wreath! Inside and out, in my opinion. Although simple, this wreath packs a punch with it's bright colors and looks like something you would pay big bucks for at a store.

I love Easter! I think all the pretty colors are part of the reason why I love the holiday so much. Well, that and the candy! After a long, cold, and dark winter, bright pops of color and pastels are a very welcome sight!
 
Here's what you'll need:
 
 Plastic Easter Eggs (in whatever color scheme you like!)
A foam wreath
A hot glue gun

I probably used about 100 eggs. I'm all about bright rainbows of colors, but an ombre color scheme would be cool or even speckled bird eggs!
Just start gluing your eggs onto the wreath! Use a dot of hot glue on the part of the egg that will touch the wreath (generally, where the two halves meet.) You will need to hold them in place for a few minutes until the glue hardens. Try to get them as close together as you can, so as little of the wreath shows as possible. That's the toughest part of this craft!
Just keep gluing! I tried to keep all the eggs pointing the same way too.

I went as far on the sides of the wreath as I could without getting it on the backside. Speaking of the backside, I glued a pop tab to the back of the wreath in order to hang it easily!

Photo bomb!

Plastic Easter Egg Wreath DIY
Love it!



Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment