Thursday, January 26, 2017

full steam ahead


In retail, we all use steamers to get wrinkles out of clothes. I had been wanting one for my personal use for quite some time and when my iron decided to literally fall apart in my hand, I knew it was finally time to get one!

I came across this Joy mini steamer for about the same price as an iron. You know Joy, Jennifer Lawrence just played her in the movie Joy. She's made all these great household products that she hawks on places like QVC.

I love this thing! It's perfect for quickly getting wrinkles out of anything - shirts, pants, curtains. And the size is perfect too. There was a bigger Joy steamer, but I can get several items (the most I do at a time anyways) with just one fill up. And it heats up in only about one minute!

I'm so happy I got it! I can't stand ironing. I always iron more wrinkles into my clothes than I get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment