Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The month in review



We've come to the last day of January and the last day of my little blogging experiment.


So what has this month taught me?

Bloggin ain't easy! Posting every day can be difficult sometimes. I almost made my goal of posting every single day this month. The one day I didn't was because I accidentally fell asleep super early. Like 7pm early. Oops. Adulting is hard work!

 The writing part is easy and fun for me, but having to write on top of taking pictures (also fun!), sometimes editing pictures (meh), and having to do all the properties of the pics (boring!) and descriptions requires a lot of time. I hate to say it, but maybe some days it was more of a chore than it was fun.

And I don't want that.

From here on out, I will go back to posting around twice a week. I vote for quality over quantity! It was fun and challenging, but I want to make sure it continues to be fun in the future!

I wish this were my full-time job and I could post every day. Seriously. Full-time writer! That is my dream! But alas, at this point in my life, that is not an option.

The good news is, is that this blog has got me really thinking ahead and planning and organizing all my ideas. I have to pick and choose what projects I can do and when, otherwise I'd go broke.

I've got enough ideas to keep this blog going for years!

  Also, I knew I loved holidays, but I realize now just how much I love them! I have all these awesome and cute things I want to do for every single holiday! I really have to pace myself, but decorating and baking for holidays is so much fun!

I'll see ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment