Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pinterest Fail?

After Christmas my front door generally looks pretty plain and empty with no wreath on it.

I went in search of a "Winter Wreath" on Pinterest and found some pretty cool wreaths made out of those cheap snowflake ornaments you can find pretty much anywhere at Christmastime.

I decided to give it a try.

Given my knack of always wanting to put my own stamp on everything and never really wanting to follow directions, I thought I would just wing it. 

Bad idea.

My snowflake wreath did not turn out as planned.

This was a circle when I first hung it up. I guess my snowflakes were pretty flimsy and could not support their shape.

Thankfully, I had bought two packs of snowflakes and had an idea! A wreath is not the only way to perk up your front door decor!

Bam! I just taped the snowflakes to the door! A pretty cool alternative to a wreath, if I do say so myself!

 And speaking of Pinterest...follow me at Sweet Home Indiana!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment